Labels

Jasper (38) Me (27) Blogames (24) Family (17) Faves (15) Poetry (14) Little Lady (13) Rants (13) Country Dreams (11) Projects (8) Photos (7) Pretty (7) Cheer (5) Music (5) Op Fishy (5) Puppy (5) The Plan (5) Books (4) Goals (4) Ideas (3) Movies (3) Pinterest (3) Silly People (3) 101 in 1001 (2) Food (2) Holy Similar (2) Thoughts (2)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine?

Me and Justin have been together for... wow how bad does that make me look? I'm not really sure. It feels like we've been together forever and there wasn't a time when I didn't know him. At the same time, it seems like I just met him yesterday and found out about the elusive "love". Funny how eternity and and yesterday can intertwine huh?

Update: Justin informed me that we have been together for 3 years, 10 months and 6 days. I feel like I should have known at least part of that. I suck at remembering our anniversary. Sorry Nuggs.

I have the best husband in the world. I've said that before and I'll keep saying it. He has done so much for me and for our family. Justin was there when our world was falling apart and held us together by being strong. He's been my shoulder to cry on more times than I can count. He can make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in. He's my soulmate and my best friend.

In honor of Valentines Day, we are going to go through my top 10 favorite couples out there. Me and Justin not included. Let the smooches begin!!

1. Tristan and Yvaine - From the movie Stardust. They make me sigh and feel warm and fuzzy.

2. Beauty and the Beast - Locked up in the castle with the beast (who is actually a nice guy). I sense a little bit of dom and sub. Me likey.

3. Tarzan and Jane - I LOVE this couple. They are sweet to each other. Take risks for each other. Protective. Plus, Tarzan is hot. Bwahahahaha!

4. Corey and Topanga - Who didn't love this cavity inducing couple growing up?

5. Wolf and Virginia - From the movie The 10th Kingdom.

6. Gabriel Tauhou and May Northcott - From the books of The Silver Dragons series by Katie MacAlister.

7. Danny and Sandy - From the movie Grease.

8. Miss Piggy and Kermit- When I was younger I used to be in love with Kermit The Frog. I also thought that I looked identical (IDENTICAL I TELL YOU) to Miss Piggy. We had the same nose, both bigger girls, both ...aggressive. I was convinced I was the person version of Miss Piggy and Kermit was my future boyfriend.

9. Shrek and Princess Fiona - Shrek and Justin have many similarities. I call him Shrek and he calls me His Fiona.

10. Most of my romance book couples - I can't choose the last couple. There are so many wonderful matches I've read that it is impossible to choose. I leave it open ended.

I love the stories with a strong dominant male, perhaps slightly aggressive, and a quick-witted, gorgeous female who can kick ass. Throw in some paranormal, a little danger where the chick needs saving, a surprising tidbit when she proves she can kick ass and it never fails. I'm hooked. Is it any wonder why I devour books? I'm going to go read. Or should I make my own steamy bedroom scene? Humph... No contest. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment