Labels

Jasper (38) Me (27) Blogames (24) Family (17) Faves (15) Poetry (14) Little Lady (13) Rants (13) Country Dreams (11) Projects (8) Photos (7) Pretty (7) Cheer (5) Music (5) Op Fishy (5) Puppy (5) The Plan (5) Books (4) Goals (4) Ideas (3) Movies (3) Pinterest (3) Silly People (3) 101 in 1001 (2) Food (2) Holy Similar (2) Thoughts (2)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ideas and Projects

There are so many craft ideas whizzing around in my head that it's getting difficult to remember all of them. So even though I haven't completed them yet, I'm going to blog about them. We'll call them...ideas and projects. That should work well. Ideas will be anything I'd like to do. Projects will be once I've started them. This can be anything from crafts, art, gardening, house projects, sewing, internet stuff, or anything in between and outside. I found many of them on Completely Coastal. Others I found reading House Beautiful. I love that magazine. And still others from browsing the web. Aren't you excited? I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment