Labels

Jasper (38) Me (27) Blogames (24) Family (17) Faves (15) Poetry (14) Little Lady (13) Rants (13) Country Dreams (11) Projects (8) Photos (7) Pretty (7) Cheer (5) Music (5) Op Fishy (5) Puppy (5) The Plan (5) Books (4) Goals (4) Ideas (3) Movies (3) Pinterest (3) Silly People (3) 101 in 1001 (2) Food (2) Holy Similar (2) Thoughts (2)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I have to pee

There are just some things you do not do to a pregnant lady. For instance, you DO NOT wake a pregnant lady up and then dominate the bathroom so she is unable to use it. No pregnant lady should be forced to hold it after waking up from a (rare) good nights sleep. I'm surprised this isn't a law already. Should this happen again, I will not be held accountable for my actions.

source

Except I can guarantee I was not smiling all cutesy when I had to hold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment