Labels

Jasper (38) Me (27) Blogames (24) Family (17) Faves (15) Poetry (14) Little Lady (13) Rants (13) Country Dreams (11) Projects (8) Photos (7) Pretty (7) Cheer (5) Music (5) Op Fishy (5) Puppy (5) The Plan (5) Books (4) Goals (4) Ideas (3) Movies (3) Pinterest (3) Silly People (3) 101 in 1001 (2) Food (2) Holy Similar (2) Thoughts (2)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shake Your Tushy

My sweet Avabella,

I'm going to tell myself that it's because you absolutely love it.  Let's just put that out there in the open now.  You see, this evening I was listening to Nickelback and I thought you might want to hear them also.  I mean they are pretty awesome.  Your big brother, Jasper, heard them when he was in my belly too.  He didn't wiggle as much as you did though.  The music wasn't up very loud or anything crazy like that, but when I put the headphones against my belly... the princess started getting her groove on!  I could see you turning, elbows, feet and tushy moving every which way.  There was flopping over and stretching galore!  Wouldn't you know it, I go to wake Daddy up so he can see... nothing.  Not even a random twitch from you.  D-I-V-A.  Oh well, I had so much fun.  I'll be doing it much more frequently now so I can find out what music gets your little groove on.  I'm sure your big brother will love to help.  He adores music (and the headphones) too.  Only 68 more days until you're here!




Lots of love, hugs and kisses
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment