Labels

Jasper (38) Me (27) Blogames (24) Family (17) Faves (15) Poetry (14) Little Lady (13) Rants (13) Country Dreams (11) Projects (8) Photos (7) Pretty (7) Cheer (5) Music (5) Op Fishy (5) Puppy (5) The Plan (5) Books (4) Goals (4) Ideas (3) Movies (3) Pinterest (3) Silly People (3) 101 in 1001 (2) Food (2) Holy Similar (2) Thoughts (2)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

EEW!

A few of my most hated things.

1) Flies of all sorts - Landing on things and spreading their poop loving filth. Fruit flies really gross me out cause they swarm in hoards.


2) Fleas - Disgusting, unsanitary, germ spreading, icky villians of doom.


3) Mosquitoes - They terrify me. If a fly and a flea got it on and had a baby it would be a mosquito. It's the worst creature in the universe.


4) Ticks - Sneaky little bastards of burrowing disease.


That about sums up my list of foulness. Of course there are others that thoroughly give me the heeby-jeebies but these sickos top my list. What are you most grossed out or scared by?

Note: While looking for images for this post I actually had to stop a few times because I was so grossed out. With my weak pregnancy stomach I got thisclose to vomiting. Eew!

No comments:

Post a Comment