Labels

Jasper (38) Me (27) Blogames (24) Family (17) Faves (15) Poetry (14) Little Lady (13) Rants (13) Country Dreams (11) Projects (8) Photos (7) Pretty (7) Cheer (5) Music (5) Op Fishy (5) Puppy (5) The Plan (5) Books (4) Goals (4) Ideas (3) Movies (3) Pinterest (3) Silly People (3) 101 in 1001 (2) Food (2) Holy Similar (2) Thoughts (2)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Move it

I felt the baby move the other day. I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow. I was having a particularly crabby day. Nothing seemed to be going right and I was getting pretty upset. It was just one of those days. Then I felt baby peanut do a triple rotating backflip (or something close to that). It was the best pick me up I could have hoped for. I was grinning like a fool the rest of the day and everything was perfect. I love being a Mommy. We should get to find out the sex soon. Yay for ultrasounds!

I can't get enough of this picture. Jasper was trying to walk with Justin's shoes on but he needed some help. Those suckers are heavy. He thought it was great fun when Daddy came to save the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment