Labels

Jasper (38) Me (27) Blogames (24) Family (17) Faves (15) Poetry (14) Little Lady (13) Rants (13) Country Dreams (11) Projects (8) Photos (7) Pretty (7) Cheer (5) Music (5) Op Fishy (5) Puppy (5) The Plan (5) Books (4) Goals (4) Ideas (3) Movies (3) Pinterest (3) Silly People (3) 101 in 1001 (2) Food (2) Holy Similar (2) Thoughts (2)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Theme Song

The playlist of my life. You may have noticed that I've added music to my page. These songs are not at all my current favorites. They are songs that describe my life. Songs that mean something to me.

I used to watch Ally MacBeal when it was on and the episode titled Theme of Life talked about having a personal theme song that would play in your head. Ever since then I've had my own theme songs. They've changed over the years as I have.

1. Sir Mixalot - Baby Got Back: All through middle school I rocked this theme song. I have a large booty. This made me feel better about it.
2. Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl: One summer we listened to this cd over and over. It was awesome!
3. Pink - 18 Wheeler: Pretty much all through high school I used this song. I was angry and sad a lot. It was a good pick me up.
4. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway: As fun as things were I didn't belong where I was. I was trying to find my niche.
5. Blue County - Good Little Girls: After I met Justin. Let's just say I've been having fun ever since.
6. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl: Pretty self explanatory.
7. Justin Timberlake ft. TI - My Love: When we first started dating Justin sang me this song every time it came on the radio. It was silly sweet and takes me back every time I hear it.
8. All American Rejects - Gives You Hell: Right before I started taking my crazy pills. I was so pissed off at many people. I would belt out this awesome number and sing it with conviction! Plus, the music video is hilarious.
9. Nickleback - Figured You Out: Justin and I agree this should have been our wedding song.
10. Ingrid Michaelson - The way I am: I love Justin.
11. Demi Lovato - This Is Me: This is my present theme song. It makes me happy and reminds me to not only be myself but love it!

I'll probably be changing the music playing on my blog from time to time. Just because it gets annoying to hear the same thing over and over. Not that that would be a problem for my millions of followers... riiiiiiight... but I view this blog a lot so for my sanity it'll change every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment